Think you have a better picture than the ones
we've currently got? Well, we're programmers not artists - so I wouldn't
You can submit your own pictures to
sudoku.com.au. If they are chosen, everyone will see them when they solve a
There are a few points to remember when
- File size must be under 50kb
- The photo must be in .JPG format
- The photo must be square in shape.
- The photo must be at least 300x300 pixels.
- Do not submit the same photo to all the
categories (Easy, Medium,Hard etc). Just choose the category you want it
to appear in and submit it once. Duplicates are deleted.
- If you do not see your picture in the first 3 days, do not resubmit it. All accepted photos are displayed, which can mean there is a waiting list to get through. Again, duplicates are deleted.
- Please don't submit multiple variations of the same picture (ie, 50 pics of your grandson/dog/favourite pencil). Once or twice is great; just choose the best and send it in.
- You must own the copyright on the picture (so
no downloading any old clip off the net).
- This is a family site, so nothing too racy. If
you can't tone it down, at least make it funny so we can have a laugh
before we delete it.
As we get heaps of photos each day, we will
delete any that do not meet all the criteria. If you are having a bit of trouble getting your photos the correct size, then you can download this Image Processor
to help you out.
Since there is
now a bit of a backlog of photos - photos that are submitted will also be
shown on JigsawOnline.net
. This way, you get to see your