Timer
00:00:00
Start Pause Reset
187 Comments Previous / NextHelp

Easy Sudoku for 9/July/2006

                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 

Choose a number, and place it in the grid above.

  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Check out the latest post in the Sudoku Forum

Welcome to the Sudoku Forums!

Submitted by: Gath

Indicate which comments you would like to be able to see

Good more-or-less sunny morning. Visibility unlimited, although the horizon is hazy. Winds ESE 5-10. Wave height less than one foot in the Bay, 2-4 feet at the entrance.
Good Sunday morning to everyone
2:33
quote of the day:

'i like life. it's something to do.'
ronnie shakes
sorry about yesterday everyone, I had computer problems... I've already been told off by angie for not ringing anyone... and if it happens again, rose.. angie is allowed to ring me lol
Good Maen. A beautiful day for art fairs and that is my agenda today.
Na, na, na,....see I can....I have permission...lol
ROTFL Mickey - glad to see you're OK !

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
to DEB - isn't there anyone in your family that isn't good looking after seeing Scott on 'tough'
Spell Master.

I did question whether or not it was you yesterday - especially after the reply I got when I greeted him/her ! I hereby authenticate that the Spell Master who posted last page yesterday is the one true Spell Master. (and yes I AM one of those mentioned - but I'm not saying which one! LOL)
3:02 Good Maen
Why did the emu cross the road...to look in a mirror?!

Good Maen!
I'm not ok col... I don't want to be able to post
Good Maen to all! Beautiful summer day here in Ottawa!! Cool picture! A real life double exposure!
Hi Mickey: Baby still has the last word, I see.
We - I - thought you would be checking in with a wee babe in your arms by now! - But you just want to wait until the 11th to give some of us a chance at free 6 months. Love you for it!
Hey! That alligator on the easy JIGSAW puzzle looks like mine!
Sorry Gath. I guess I did swamp you (no pun intended) with pics.
GOOD MAEN to everyone. Life is great.
3:55 - Hmmm.
Hope it makes it through Thanksgiving!
hazy weather here in Stockholm. If we're lucky, the heatwave will subside. Would be nice with a thunderstorm to clear the air. Looking forward to see your alligator, Nal. Admired your snails earlier today.
Thanks Ingrid. It is so nice to have models that cannot run away from the camera!
Just had to say that is one great picture!
Miami's Forecast:
Saturday: Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 88F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. In the evening chance of rain 60%.
Sunday : Scattered thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 70s.
Monday: A few thunderstorms possible. More...
New Technology Remote Control Mirror!! To make mirror go out, place kernel of corn on left side of mirror. To make mirror go right put kernel of corn on right side of mirror. To make mirror go down...
Can I see your license and registration, please.

This mirror makes me look fat!
3:15 my newest record without help yay yum yum nice turkey is it thankgiving already lol
mickey see youre still here hang on just a few more days
2:43
Well done Mauresmo - she just won Wimbledon against Henin-Hardenne
I watched it too. She played very well, Mel.
Good Maen all. Hi Mickey glad your OK baby will pick his own day. Get plenty of rest now if you can.

Dave fr: Oregon tell your wife Linda HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us all and to have a wonderful day. ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
how do you get a note on there i dont see it on the key board
♫ test
crystal, I don't know the combo, but you can get different symbols by holding down the alt or control key and hitting different numbers on the number pad. However, if you opperate with windows, you can do start, all programs, accessories, system tools and then open character map. That gives you More...
Hi Crystal you hold down the Alt and then on the # pad on the right push down the 1 and 3 and then release all three ♪♪♪♪
AT US 8 July
slow 5:02.Mickey glad your alright,you gave us a scare yesterday not posting.glad it was only computer problems but today is my guess so theres still time for me to be right.Mel from Perth I watched it too it was a good game.
3.58
ok thanks keith youre very helpfull ill try some stuff
Please Log in to post a comment.

Not a member? Joining is quick and free. As a member you get heaps of benefits.

Join Now Login