Becoming a Member
Becoming a Free Member
Sudoku.com.au is pleased to announce there is now a FREE membership as well as the existing Supporting Membership.
Free Membership benefits:
- You can post comments on any page of the site
- You get your own web page.
- You get to use smilies.
- You can have an Avatar (small image) of your choosing next to your name everytime you post.
To get your free membership, just go to Step 1
below, fill in your details and press the 'Make me a Free Member' button.
There is also a Supporting Membership, which has a small subscription amount to keep the site running and pay for new development. The fee has been kept low at $15 (Australian Dollars) per six months, and hopefully people who get daily enjoyment from the site will not see it as too great an amount.
While this subscription is generally aimed at people who feel like supporting the site, it does give tangible benefits.
- NO FLASHING ADS! Yep, gone.
- Everything you get with the Free Membership.
- You can submit and use your own smilies, to give your posts a personal touch.
- Your times can be saved, so you are able to check and see how you are improving.
- Hints button to help you solve the sudoku.
- Easy Solve button. This solves as much of the puzzle as it can using basic techniques (Sole Candidate and Unique Candidate), letting you concentrate on the real problem solving.
- Downloadable sudoku game so you can play when not connected to the internet. Requires Windows and .Net 1.1.
Paying via Paypal
Simply enter your details, and then confirm your subscription with PayPal. You will be sent an email as soon as your payment is made (usually arriving within 10 minutes). This is a recurring subscription, and you will be billed automatically every 6 months, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to pay & losing your ID. You can cancel your subscription at any time via paypal.com. Also, if you forget to cancel, and are billed, then we can give you a refund (contact us within 10 days of being billed).
Cancellations can be made at any time. As a service is provided, refunds cannot be given. However, you will continue to be able to log in as a member until your 6 months runs out.
Step 1: Enter your details